Answers to the most frequent questions
- What is graphapi.io?Our team and extended network of creators repeatedly went through the journey of building up effective API programs. With our suite of tools and services we get you started on your digital transformation journey. Our mission is to democratize API development to empower and inspire meaningful products and services.
- Who is it for?Creators, change-makers, and innovators who want to impact the world with new services and products. Whether you are a business or product owner, a developer or UI/UX designer we will support you with getting your APIs up and running.
- What is an API?An API is an Application Programming Interface that simplifies programming through the abstraction of an underlying implementation by only exposing objects or actions a developer needs. We focus on APIs that are enabled for consumption from across a network to fuel the development of web applications.
- What is a Data Graph?A data graph represents the relationships and the hierarchy between objects of an application. Modern apps mainly read from or write to the data graph during runtime.
- What is a Graph API?We consider a Graph API as the primary way of getting data out of a platform and putting data into a platform. A Graph API is an HTTP-based API that apps can use to write or read data programmatically. Graph refers to a data graph and is not to be confused with a Graph database. A Graph API just features a single endpoint, a data query language, and a runtime for fulfilling those queries.
- Why is your brand called GraphApi.io?In the spirit of keeping things simple, we believe it is self-explanatory. The word graph refers to a data graph. API stands for Application Programming Interface. And the .io stands for input / output.
- Are you hiring?If you are the best in your field do not hesitate to get in touch.